Lets start with the crazy part.
those people who:
- slide up in the next lane and jump into the exit lane right before the exit, avoiding all of the traffic
- get into the 10 or less isle with a LOT more than 10 items
- drive 50 in the left lane
- don’t understand that the left lane is for passing
- don’t understand just how loud they laugh and how often
- think they’re ‘all that’ and they just aren’t
people who make me smile:
- my kids and my wife
- babies in front of me in the checkout line
- fathers with newborns or toddlers who look totally lost. I usually smile and roll my eyes, feeling for them.
- my intern because he’s enjoying the work he’s doing for me!!
Love. Commitment. Responsibility. There’s nothing he can’t run away from.
. . . a romantic comedy that affirms true love isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon.
If you don’t know who Simon Pegg is, watch the movie. He just played Scotty in the new Star Trek movie, and he was brilliant. He co-wrote this movie with Michael Ian Black – another funny guy. Directed by David Schwimmer (the dude from Friends and Band of Brothers), it’s a wonderful movie about a guy who can’t finish anything. Simon Pegg, Thandie Newton, and Hank Azaria are the main characters along with a wonderful little boy that plays Simon’s son.
I think I liked it mostly because I can see a lot of me in how I don’t do well finishing things, so this was nice 🙂 Plus it’s about a loser who beats an a-hole, so that’s always going to be a plus. That and I think Thandie Newton is hot as hell 🙂
And guys, this is a great movie to watch and get chick-flick credit 😉
Okay, this is a total dude movie, full of stupid puns, kicks to the balls and a total loser as the main character. That being said, if you have HBO on demand, go ahead and watch it, it was funny as hell.
I won’t rate movies with stars, just give you the kind of mood you need to be in to watch and enjoy it. With this one, yeah, you need to either be high, a guy, or a high guy. Not saying that other people won’t enjoy it, just that high dudes will like it more 🙂