Me? I’m slammed! Sorry it’s been a while since I posted, I’m trying to get ready for a presentation I need to do on the 11th, and the project the presentation is on is HUGE!.
I already went over the last two weeks, so you don’t want to read that. What’s up with me?
- getting ready for Nov 11th conference in Orlando.
- Glad I have an employee who thinks I know what I’m doing and has confidence in me.
- Nervous about my son going on an 2 night overnight trip next week with the rest of the 7th grade. Hoping he can get to sleep 😉
- Glad my wife is feeling better emotionally, sad she’s got the flu. No, she doesn’t have swine flu.
- Feeling fat, out of shape, and my left elbow is screaming at me. Plus I have a cyst in my right wrist. I’m just old, I should hang it up and get a cane now.
- My little girl is turning 10 next week. Not sure how I feel about that. Already told her she can’t have a boyfriend.
Ugh, gotta get some work done – had a min while some code was compiling and it finished, so time to grind out some more cool stuff.