How do I love thee, let me count the ways:
- I love that you both come running to the door when I get home from work.
- I love that you want me to read you a chapter from your books before you go to bed.
- I love it that you still like to hug and kiss me goodnight.
- I love the fact that even tho I grumble about it, you still want me to make you pancakes every saturday morning.
- I love the fact that you are still small enough Gillian to walk on my back without crushing my ribs.
- I love the fact that you are improving and persevering in Kendo by leaps and bounds even tho there are a lot of times I know you want to give up.
- I love the fact that you still think I’m cool enough to play with, and that you even let me win sometimes too.
- I love how much Aidan loves D&D and how much Gillian pretends to just to hang out with us.
- I love playing video games and watching musicals with both of you.
- I love you both, even when you’ve mad bad decisions or just totally spaced out and forgotten what I’ve said 2 minutes ago.
I love you both so much that I could go on and on until my fingers hurt from typing so much. Thank you for choosing me to be your Daddy.
Oh yeah, and most of all:
- I love that you still both call me Daddy.
I love you,