Lets start with the crazy part.
those people who:
- slide up in the next lane and jump into the exit lane right before the exit, avoiding all of the traffic
- get into the 10 or less isle with a LOT more than 10 items
- drive 50 in the left lane
- don’t understand that the left lane is for passing
- don’t understand just how loud they laugh and how often
- think they’re ‘all that’ and they just aren’t
people who make me smile:
- my kids and my wife
- babies in front of me in the checkout line
- fathers with newborns or toddlers who look totally lost. I usually smile and roll my eyes, feeling for them.
- my intern because he’s enjoying the work he’s doing for me!!